The Ukrainian Engineering Pedagogics Academy (Kharkiv, Ukraine) and the University of Bedfordshire (Luton, UK), within the framework of the Create Creative Entrepreneurs Project of Creative Spark: Higher Education Enterprise Programme supported by British Council inviteto participate in the International Forum “Creativity, Entrepreneurship, Innovation: managerial and educational trends of the future”(IMPULSE 2020).
Venue: the Ukrainian Academy of Engineering and Pedagogy, Kharkiv.
Forum today status: postponed due to quarantine events in Ukraine. Follow the final dates of the Forum on our site!
Purpose: to unite the efforts of successful entrepreneurs and leading scientists in the development of innovative didactics and formation of modern creative entrepreneurship infrastructure in Ukraine.
Format: plenary and panel discussions involving leading scientists and practitioners from Ukraine and the world.
SPECIAL IMPULSE 2020 THEME “Creative entrepreneurship and development of modern education”
The following topics will be discussed within the Forum:
1. Prospects for the entrepreneurshipdevelopment in Ukraine in the context of European integration
2. Knowledge management and development of intellectual potential
3. Development of innovative infrastructure and technology transfer
4. Market relations, entrepreneurship and management in the creative industries
5. State support of creative industries: resources, mechanisms, institutions
6. Modern management in the formation of creative industries
7. Actual problems of creative entrepreneurship development in the conditions of globalization: theory and practice
8. Digital Economy: Realities, Prospects, Challenges
9. Development of start-ups and interaction of participants into innovative ecosystem
10. Talent education, teacher training and emotional intelligence
11. Creative technologies and perspectives of pedagogical development: world trends and Ukrainian experience
12. Excellence in teaching and learning in higher education
WORKING LANGUAGES: UKRAINIAN AND ENGLISH
Representatives of the creative sector of economy, scientists, teachers, graduate students, representatives of public organizations and public authorities, young scientists and student are invited to participate in the forum.