You still have questions? Full of new ideas? Everything is clear, but the picture doesn’t add up? COME TO THE CONSULTATION! Every Wednesday
WHERE? aud. 117/1
WHEN? Every Wednesday, 14:50-16:10
Can we online? Yeah!
1. Olena V. Iarmosh, Dean of the Faculty of Economic, Administrative and Educational Technologies, Coordinator of Creative Spark Programme in UEPA in 2018, Expert of the Association of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs of Kharkiv Region – Regional Branch of the Ukrainian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs Organization «Programs for promotion of small and medium business in Kharkiv region for 2016-2020» by Kharkiv Region State Administration.
2. Roman O. Nesterenko, Director of the Educational and Scientific Center of Innovative Educational Technologies, Pre-university Training and Academic Mobility, Expert in Internationalization and Business Planning.
3. Kristina Y. Babenko, PhD, Associate Professor, Head of the Management Chair, Project Coordinator of the Creative Spark: Higher Educational Enerprise Programme in 2019, Coordinator of the Student Start-Up Club “YEP! StartUp Club UEPA”, an expert at the critical thinking-based decision-making technologies.
Topics of consultations:
1. Creative business ideas: from generation to implementation.
2. Organizational issues of starting your own business.
3. Critical Thinking and Information Technology in the Creative Industries.